Responsible gaming is our commitment and part of our reputation.
We are committed to:
- Promoting an atmosphere of responsible gaming.
- Educating our employees to recognize problem gambling and providing them with the resources they need to do so.
- Providing information and assistance to our guests.
- Participating in programs and initiatives to increase awareness in the community at large.
- Preventing underage gambling.
COULD YOU BE AT RISK? ASK YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS:
- Have you ever lost time from work or family due to gambling?
- Have you ever failed in repeated attempts to stop or control gambling?
- Have you ever borrowed money to gamble or pay gambling debts?
- Have you ever gambled to escape worry or trouble?
- Have you ever lied about time and money spent gambling?
- Have you ever neglected responsibilities to yourself or your family to gamble?
- Have you ever gambled more money to win back losses?
- Have you ever sold personal possessions for gambling money?
- Have you ever felt hopeless, depressed or suicidal due to gambling?
HOW TO ASK FOR HELP
If you or someone you know is suffering from the fear and anxiety associated with compulsive gambling, remember, you’re not alone! The Problem Gambling Helpline is available 24/7 to answer your questions and offer confidential, non-judgmental assistance. You’ll talk with caring, knowledgeable counselors who will provide information on available treatment and support groups in your area for both the gambler and those affected by the gambler’s problem.
If you need someone to talk to, call the Problem Gambling Helpline at 1-800-547-6133.