Scheduled for - May 16, 2011
Completion - 18 months
Architects – Bergman, Walls and Associates out of Las Vegas, NV
Overall estimated cost - $90,000,000
• 200 room, six story hotel
• Arrowhead shaped swimming pool
• Exercise Room
• 5,400 square foot convention banquet hall that can seat over 300 dinner guests and over 500 for theater style conferences
• Two 950 square foot and two 450 square foot meeting rooms
• Four story parking garage that will accommodate 750 parking spaces
• Expanded gaming floor that can house up to 1,600 machines
Check out Washington Tribes' 2012 Community Investment Impact Report to see how Tribes and Tribal Gaming are postively impacting communities in Washington.
Click here to find out more.
Friend in facebook or join our mailing list to stay up to date with expansion news and announcements.
Take a Closer Look Below!